Macformers Trapezoidal Roll Forming Machine is mainly used to produce wall panel and roof, rolling steel into required shape and length. It features high coverage, strength and automation, while offering good performance, lower cost and longer lifetime.
Metal Trapezoidal Roof is widely applied in commercial metal buildings and housing. This machine is composed of uncoiler, roll forming machine, cutting machine, PLC computer and hydraulic system.
Operation and Maintenance:
1. Uncoiler: Mechanical uncoiling, can be adjusted to different coiler’s radius. Capacity up to 5 ton;
2. Automation System: The electric panel offers the option for manual or automatic work. Totally controlled by PLC with digital interface, it’s easy to operate (just enter related production data, such as size and quantity);
3. Roll set: Built in SAE 1045 steel - hard chrome plated – confering larger durability and greater wear resistance to the rolls and optimal shape to the product. The transmission is made through chains and a 5.5hp motor power. Regular lubrication is required;
4. Cutting System: Automatic cutting system by hydraulic guillotine (4hp). The cutter follows perfectly the related shape, ensuring excellent finish to the workpiece;
5. Output Table: Simple roll table, 3 meters;
Designed for rolling galvanized, prepainted and galvalume steels, it has a processing precision within 2.00mm and operates with low noise.